End of Life Planning
WILLOW takes the overwhelm out of your end of life planning and provides a meaningful pathway to personal discovery.
With our coaching, workshops and in time, with our self study tools, WILLOW supports you to approach your end of life planning as a robust and meaningful expression of who you are.
We help you take care of the pragmatic planning pieces and spark your imagination through inspiration, information, and guidance.
Discover the full scope of your options and make informed choices that reflect your values and your priorities.
WILLOW facilitates thoughtful and dynamic group processes that empower you to explore the Reality of our Mortality, prepare your Departure Directions, write your Love Letters + Heart Wills, and feel enriched, energized and connected in the process.
Inside the Reality of our Mortality Learning Circles you’ll find:
- A safe, open-hearted place to be in community with your hopes and fears about your inevitable death.
- Enriched, energized and connected by exploring who and what matter most in your finite and precious life.
- Answers to questions you have about end of life planning, plus answers to questions you may not have thought of.
- An opportunity to share with and learn from a diverse group of thoughtful people around the mystery that is death.
- Creative and dynamic ways to explore elements of WILLOW’s holistic End of Life planning check-list.
DATES + TIMES: Sept 25, Oct 23, Nov 27, Jan 29, Feb 26, Mar 26, from 6:30PM to 8:30PM
LOCATION: Celebration Hall, Mountain View Cemetery at 5455 Fraser Street in Vancouver, BC
Access off Fraser and 39th. Free parking around the building and lots of transit options.
These regular gathering are FREE; there’s no cost to participants thanks to the generous support of the City of Vancouver’s Mountain View Cemetery.
Please register in advance for one or more sessions by sending us an email.
Inside Departure Directions you will:
- Explore your relationship with death and connect with your most sacred values.
- Make your own sense and meaning of this thing we call death (and life).
- Discover the many choices you have regarding how you are cared for after you die and the impact on the planet.
- Identify good-bye rituals and ceremonies that align with your values and your sense of what your loved ones will need.
At the end of your sessions you’ll be connected to your core values, informed about the scope of your options and be on your way to preparing a personally-crafted set of Departure Directions that outline your wishes for how you want to be laid to rest.
Inside Legacy, Love Letters + Heart Wills you will:
- Uncover the scope of your feelings about your inevitable death.
- Discover what + who matter most to you by imagining limited time to live.
- Consider the forgiveness factor: seeking, bestowing, accepting.
- Explore legacy as an expansive concept beyond traditional financial assets.
By the end of your sessions you’ll be equipped to craft your own Heart Will to share the wisdom, wishes, values, messages and ideals you hold in your heart, and write Love Letters to specific people to read when you die or to commemorate future circumstances in case you miss them. You’ll experience how writing these lasting messages can be tools to enrich, energize and connect.
Discover what really matters to you & get your end of life planning in order with ease, inspiration and great company!
If you value having a dedicated time and place to learn while connecting with other, open-minded creative souls on this path of discovery, you’ll love this unique shared experience. If you’re ready in your heart to take charge of your life by taking charge of your death, sign up for our list so you’ll be in the know about our next offerings.
Invite us to inspire, inform and engage you and your friends in a personal discovery process like no other: In the comfort of your home and with your nearest and dearest at your side, we encourage you to dig into death and uncover the beauty of your life.
During this home gathering, Reena and Michelle facilitate a creative and interactive process that supports you and your guests to:
- Learn about integrating end of life planning and soulful personal development.
- Consider how to make sense of death.
- Uncover your hopes and fears around your inevitable death.
- Explore meaningful questions like imagining you had limited time to live and what impact that would have on your life.
- Get answers to the questions that stop you from taking pragmatic next steps.
We’re happy to create with you a custom Salon to meet your exact needs. Get in touch now to make it happen because none of us know when we’re going to go!
Investing in exactly what you need can be the most direct path to fulfilling your goals. WILLOW’s coaching for holistic end of life planning is an opportunity to work directly with Michelle or Reena on your priorities. We meet you either in person, via Skype, or by telephone.
Many possible circumstances may be nudging you to get some help with this planning and personal development journey.
Perhaps you’re anticipating a death in the family, someone close to you may have died recently, or, it may be that you’ve witnessed first hand the impact of not taking the time to plan. You want to be as prepared as possible, and you want help articulating and applying your values to the many choices you have about your dying, your deathcare, and how you’ll be remembered.
With our coaching you’re better equipped to:
- Dig deep and express your essence in all your choices
- Explore your relationship with death
- Connect with your most sacred values, experiences, and wisdom
- Craft love letters and/or a heart will to express the messages that will live on after you die
- Talk openly with those you love about your death, your wishes and your fears
- Identify and explore family and community led deathcare options
- Determine how you want your body cared for after you die
- Design your funeral and goodbye rituals
- Acknowledge your legacy and consider how you want to be remembered
- Complete your advance care planning for future health and personal care choices
- Budget for pre and post deathcare expenses
- Follow up with our referrals to other resources, professionals and support systems
Stay in the loop with occasional emails to inform and inspire your end of life planning.